Dive watches are a great way to keep track of your time while underwater. They are also stylish accessories that can be a great addition to any outfit.
Finding the best dive watch under $200 can be a tough task. There are so many great options, and it can be hard to know which is the right fit for you. Therefore, if you’re looking for the best dive watches under $200, here are our favorite choices.
Best Dive Watches Under $200
We’ve researched and reviewed dozens of dive watches to find the best ones under $200. Our top picks are the following:
1 – Stauer Men’s Stainless Steel Evergreen Diver Wrist
The Stauer Men’s Stainless Steel Evergreen Diver Wristwatch is one of the best dive watches you can find for under $200. This watch has a water resistance of 200 meters, making it ideal for diving and other water activities. The watch also has a unidirectional bezel, an essential feature for dive watches.
This watch is made with stainless steel, so it is very durable. The Stauer Men’s Stainless Steel Evergreen Diver Wristwatch also has a date function and luminous hands, which make it easy to read in low light conditions. Overall, this excellent dive watch is of great value for the price.
2 – Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver
The Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver is a great dive watch for those on a budget. It has all the features you need in a dive watch without costing a fortune.
The Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver has a water resistance of 200 meters, making it ideal for diving. It also has a unidirectional bezel and a luminous dial, so you can easily keep track of your dive time. The watch is powered by Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology, which means it doesn’t need a battery. Instead, it charges itself using light, so you never have to worry about replacing the battery.
The watch also comes with a five-year warranty, so you can be sure it will last. Overall, the Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Diver is a great choice for those looking for a budget-friendly dive watch.
3 – Orient Ray II
The Orient Ray II is one of the best dive watches under $200. It has a water resistance of 200 meters and a durable stainless steel case. The Orient Ray II also has a unique feature that allows you to set the bezel to count down your dive time. This is a great feature for divers who want to keep track of their dive time.
The Orient Ray II also has a luminous dial that makes it easy to read in low-light conditions. The hands and markers are coated with a luminous material that glows in the dark. This makes it easy to tell the time, even in a dark environment.
Overall, the Orient Ray II is an excellent dive watch that offers great value for money. It’s water resistant, has a durable case, and features a countdown bezel. The Orient Ray II is a great option if you’re looking for a great dive watch under $200.
4 – Seiko 5 SRPB81K
The Seiko 5 is one of the popular dive watches on the market, and for a good reason. It’s affordable, reliable, and has a great design.
If you’re looking for a dive watch that won’t break the bank, the Seiko 5 is a great option. It has a water resistance of 100 meters, making it suitable for diving.
The Seiko 5 is a great everyday watch. It is simple and stylish and goes well with casual and formal attire. Plus, it has a luminous dial, so you can easily read it in low-light conditions.
The Seiko 5 is great for a quality dive watch on a budget. It’s affordable, reliable, and has all the features you need in a dive watch.
Read: Best Models of Seiko Rolex Look Alike
5 – Invicta 89320B Pro Diver
The Invicta 89320B Pro Diver is one of the best dive watches for under $100. It has a stainless steel case, bracelet, and a mineral crystal dial window.
The Invicta 89320B has a water resistance of 200 meters, making it suitable for diving and other water activities. It also has a unidirectional bezel, which helps time your dives.
The watch is powered by a Japanese quartz movement and has a date function. The watch is also available in different colors, so you can choose the one that best suits your style.
If you are looking for a quality dive watch that won’t break the bank, the Invicta 89320B Pro Diver is a great option.
5 – Casio Duro MDV106
The Casio Duro MDV106 is one of the dive watches under $100. It has a water resistance of 200 meters.
The watch also has a unidirectional bezel that can be used to keep track of elapsed time. The luminous hands and markers make it easy to read even in low-light conditions.
The strap is silicone, which is comfortable to wear and non-abrasive. The clasp is a fold-over clasp with a double push-button release. Overall, the Casio Duro MDV106 is an excellent dive watch that offers great value for money. It is well-built, reliable, and features everything you need in a dive watch.
7 – Stuhrling Original Dive Watches for Men
Stuhrling Original is a well-known brand when it comes to diving watches. Their watches are stylish and have all the features you need in a dive watch. The Stuhrling Original Dive Watch for Men is a great option if you’re looking for a quality dive watch that won’t break the bank.
This watch has a stainless steel case and band and is water resistant up to 200 meters. It also has a unidirectional bezel, luminous hands and markers, and a date window. Additionally, it comes with a two-year warranty.
The Stuhrling Original Dive Watch is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a quality dive watch that’s affordable. It has all the features you need in a dive watch and is backed by a two-year warranty.
Considerations to buy the best dive watch under $200
These considerations help you to get the best dive watch:
- When owning a dive watch, choosing one that is comfortable to wear is important. You want a watch that will not be too bulky or heavy, as this can make it difficult to use while diving. The band should also be adjustable so that it can be worn over a wetsuit.
- Choosing a dive watch with a durable case and crystal is also important. The case should withstand the pressure of diving, and the crystal should be scratch-resistant.
- Another important consideration when choosing a dive watch is the water resistance rating. You will want to choose a watch with a water resistance rating of at least 100 meters. This will ensure that the watch can withstand the pressures of diving.
- Finally, you will want to consider the price when choosing a dive watch. Dive watches can range in price from around $50 to over $10,000 and even more for some brands. It is important to choose a watch that fits your budget and needs.
How to choose the right dive watch for you?
In addition to what we mentioned above, it is important to consider your individual needs. There are many different types of dive watches on the market, each with its unique features. You should therefore take the time to research the different options before making a purchase. Here are some tips:
- First, you need to decide what features are important to you. For example, some dive watches have compasses or depth gauges. Others have special bezels that can be used to calculate elapsed time.
- Second, you must consider what type of diving you will do. If you only dive in shallow water, you don’t need a watch rated for deep-sea diving. Conversely, if you plan on doing a lot of diving, you will want a watch that can withstand the rigors of underwater activity.
- Third, you need to think about your budget. Dive watches can range in price from a few hundred to several thousand dollars. Choose a watch that fits your needs and your budget.
- Finally, it is important to read reviews of dive watches before making your purchase. This will help you understand which models are of the best quality and which might have some problems. With a little research, you can find the perfect dive watch.
Once you have considered these factors, you can narrow down your choices and find the perfect dive watch for you.
We hope our list of the best dive watches under $200 has helped you find the perfect watch for your needs. Whether you’re looking for a stylish watch to wear every day or a rugged watch to take on your next adventure, one of these watches is sure to fit the bill. Do you have a favorite dive watch? Let us know in the comments below!